They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Thursday, October 25, 2007

My . . . .what nice acorns you have



Last night not too much happened. I fixed a dinner of Acorn Squash and wild rice with cranberries. Pretty good if I do say so myself.

Wow! It is Thursday, trying to decide what to do with this weekend. They are saying we should refrain from going outside with all the smoke and ash in the air. Hmm, so much of living in Southern California is being outside. Everything here has a strange yellow/orange glow to it.

I am thinking of planning a fall dinner for friends. Hmm, what shall I prepare?

2 comments:

Sterling G. Smith said...

I think you should be careful out there. Do some barbeque!!

dit said...

lol. I woke up this morning to some fog which was a nice change. Maybe I will make a roast of some kind along with onion soup, noodle koogle and something pumpkin. Yum Yum!