They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Monday, April 28, 2008

Dry, Hot Mondays

I hope this finds everyone doing and feeling well rested after a relaxing weekend. Mine was rather uneventful. Los Angeles was quite warm also. I think the car's temperature gauge registered 96 degrees at one point, which is hot for the Westside. I hiked Runyon on Saturday and Sunday.

These Palm tress line the street on my way to hike Runyon.





Look at this amazing city.



Cactus seem to be about to bloom.



wasted love . . . .



I love this house.



Sunday after hiking, I headed over to Beverly hills to do a little looking around. Got a really yummy fresh lemon aid from a very handsome man in one of the restaurants.


Darned traffic



Beverly Hills is always so pretty





Urban Blight!



Utility versus Luxury?



Sunday afternoon, a friend and I biked to the beach. Sunday night we returned to the Marina for dinner and to watch the sunset.



The Agapanthus flowers are in bloom.







I hope your weekend was great too.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

mmmmmmm boat mmmmmmmm

Yeah, I'm a water baby.
My Saturday was spent in Denton.
The view there isn't as pretty as
the one you saw.

Glad you got to relax though.
The next time you get to relax will
you do it for me too please :)

HUGS!!

Lewis said...

Fantastic expose on the human, and less human, side of LA (well, life in general, actually). I love the Utility vs. Luxury deal....and the Urban Blight poke. And I really loved that you biked to the beach...in LA? How cool is that. I think you'd fit into Portland perfectly well. And, I'm loving that watch of yours.

Rick said...

Great photo op. Thanks for sharing. I especially like the crane parked next to the car.

You make me want to visit Souther Cal.

WAT said...

I had a nice weekend thank you. Love the pictures as usual of good ole' L.A. and the shot of u driving is great.

I saw that wildfire up in Sierra Madre on Saturday! My friend and I were in Montebello at the mall and from that vantage point could see the wall of pretty flames.

K said...

Im so glad you drive a Saab. You are clearly a sensible guy!

sexy said...

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍,情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛,情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影

A片,aio,av女優,av,av片,aio交友愛情館,ut聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,視訊聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,情色聊天室,情色視訊,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,視訊,免費視訊,美女交友,成人交友,聊天室交友,微風論壇,微風成人,sex,成人,情色,情色貼圖,色情,微風,聊天室尋夢園,交友,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊辣妹,一夜情

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣

情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,A片,A片,情色,情色,A片