They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Someday . . . . .

Someday My Gay Will Come . . .


I love this picture, I took it with the Iphone at Teargit.

I am excited, we are heading to Phoenix and Sedona, Arizona over the holiday weekend. We have never been, so are pleased about taking a new adventure. If anyone knows of anything fun or interesting in Arizona, please say so.

So this is pretty funny. We have a friend who we adore and think of more as family than a friend. After purchasing a new car the new license plates arrived. Being a little on the heavy side, they became rather upset when the plates read 239 XXL. They said "There is no way this could be random!" lol

3 comments:

Laurie said...

HA! I want plates that say
MZBICH.

HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

Ur-Spo will have all the info you need on Arizona and what to do! I'm reconsidering my license plates as well. They're vanity plates, but reflect my job. :-|

Oldyeller said...

You will love Sedona--I was there recently. We had lunch on the patio at Enchantment Resort-great view but a little pricey.