They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Thursday, August 21, 2008

How did it get to be Thursday?

Hello, WOW! How did it get to be Thursday? Lately the days have been flying by for me. Have been rather busy with work and life. My Sister and my Niece were here in Los Angeles on their way back from The Beijing Olympics. They had a great time and said it was more than amazing. They arrived loaded with 2008 Olympic Merchandise, my Niece is so cute showing it all off.

We took them for Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory in the Marina. Seems like we have been going there quite a bit lately.





Hope all is well with you and you are planning something for yourself this weekend. It will be here before we know it.

So . . . what have you been up to?

6 comments:

Greg said...

I'm still trying to recuperate from a weekend in Las Vegas. Not because we gambled and partied, but because of the heat!!

Michael Guy said...

Same 'ol situation here: sleep, work, eat. The occasional movie and cocktails break the routine. Ha!

LOVE Cheesecake Factory...large servings equate to a grand lunch the next day.

Laurie said...

Ya know, you are so beautiful :)
I love your eyes :)

HUGS!!!!!

dantallion said...

Wake up Got to work Go to gym Go Home Eat Work a bit more Go to Bed Rince and Repeat...

Anonymous said...

It was a fast week on this end as well. Luckily the heat hasn't been so bad, but we are dsry to the bone here. Supposed to get rain tomorrow. It's weird how we see the jet stream coming "due north" from Tropical Storm Fay and I'm in Chicago.

Tony said...

This week kinda dragged a bit .. a lot on my mind. I'm glad your sis and niece had a great time in BJS. You're making me hungry going to Cheesecake Factory all the time ... this I may have to go this weekend when I'm back in the US :-)