They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy "Beauty" Wednesday!

So, I woke up this morning, got a cup of my favorite cup of coffee, fed the cat, make two lunches and thought . . . . as I looked at the almost blooming amaryllis. Today, we need to think about beauty.



Work has been crazy lately and there seems to be a whole lot of judging going on. People coming in under the guise that they are there to help and promote teamwork. However, if you ask a question, it is used to say you do not know what you are doing. So, I really need some beauty. I feel as if I am supposed to be in trouble, or as if it is assumed that I am getting away with something. I wish those who assume this would say what I am supposed to be getting away with. anyway . . . . . as someone wise once said, this too shall pass.

So . . . what are a few of your favorite things? Things that remind you of beauty?

No comments: