They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Mornings with Dit

I hope this finds everyone doing well and rested after a well deserved weekend. Sunday Mornings are one of my favorite times of the weekend, I typically wake up, put on the coffee, feed the cat, put on some music and then grab the paper. Its a ritual of sorts, and one I find most enjoyable.

This Sunday, I thought about going for a hike, it was to be nice and warm about 80 degrees, would have been perfect. Instead, I hung out at home, enjoyed a lazy morning. After I had read the paper, enjoyed coffee, played with our cat . . . I started snapping photos around the house. Later, my better half woke-up, found his way downstairs, had some coffee . . . then, we danced in our living room. Getting up and moving around and getting energized . . . great feeling of accomplishment. Staying home, smelling the paper whites, wondering when the Amaryllis bulbs you are forcing might bloom, dancing with your husband and noticing life . . . Priceless.

























Life comes at us pretty fast, if we don't stop and notice it, we just might miss it. What did you notice about life recently?

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Hey...How do you keep your house
dust free! I dust and dust and
dust and it still comes back...UGH!

That's an awefully cute pussy
you play with...teehee!

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

kookla@work said...

What I've noticed about life is, just when you figure it out, the rules change.

Things have been crazy. Crazy but good. Finally getting over this cold that lasted throughout much of January. BEST DIET EVER!!

Miss you lots. Koo

WAT said...

Well how lovely. Too bad Monday morning has to come and ruin all this relaxed Sunday fun.

Anonymous Blogger said...

cool pictures

Ryan said...

just stopping in to say thanks for your comments on the passing of my grandma it meant the world to me sometimes i forget how many people out there care thanks!

kisses

Greg said...

Great photograhps

Anonymous said...

Now wait a sec! You only feed you cat on Sundays?! Just kidding. The way that you describe the routine, it makes it sound like you don't feed on any other days. ;-) Thank you for sharing the views around the abode.