They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursdays



Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is smiling today. It is almost Valentines Day, or Singles awareness day (lol). Tonight, I am taking my better half to see Phantom of the Opera at the Pantages Theater. He has never seen it, so it has just gotta be done!

What are you up to today or what do you have planned for your Valentine? Perhaps it is time for the Grand Gesture . . . . or another Grand Gesture. Perhaps, surprise someone today and make someone smile. That's what I plan on doing.

3 comments:

Michael Guy said...

Have a great weekend! I've got tomorrow off! HUGs for Valentine's Day!

And, yes, PHANTOM is a must-see...

Laurie said...

I have no plans for Valentines...
It's a day I really don't
celebrate...
It's just another day to me.....
The last time I tried to celebrate
it...The hubby was an ass to me...

Oh well....

I wish you a WONDERFUL VALENTINES!!

TACKLE YOU AND TICKLE YOU HUGS!!!

Rick Bettencourt said...

Enjoy Phantom!