They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial day . . .

Wow! this long weekend went quickly. We stayed in town or at least in the area. Saturday, I hiked and relaxed, Sunday, we drove up the coast to Malibu for lunch with some friends, then drove up to Oxnard for some Strawberries fresh from the fields.





Monday, I hiked and make blueberry scones, boy were those yummy, even if I do say so myself.













It was a much needed and relaxing weekend. I hope your weekend was all you hoped it to be too.

They are supposed to announce the court's decision on Gay Marriage today. I have a feeling the battle will go on. we will see.

Hope you are well, smile, hold your head high.

3 comments:

WAT said...

Prop 8 stands! Sort of...

What an odd decision.

dit said...

Yes, I believe if Prop 8 were limiting the rights of Judges, I most likely would have been overturned.

Anonymous said...

MMMMM....FOOOOOOOOD....Oh yeah...
The pounds are being packed on...
Those scones look DE-LISH!!! You
should have plucked that snail off
the stick and had ya some
escargo...Just kiddin...I wouldn't
eat a snail to save my life...
YUCKY!!!

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Laurie