They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Road Trips



Hello everyone,

So, last minute we decided to go on a road trip to San Francisco this weekend. I love Road Trips, the ride, the conversation, the music, the scenery and the sense of adventure that goes along with it. I hope you are all doing well and having an adventure of your own. Whatever you decide to do with your time, I am sure you will do it with style and grace.

Our thoughts go out to those who are in Santa Barbara and dealing with the fires.

Dit

2 comments:

Stephen said...

When I lived in LA in the 70s, I used to take "the midnight" flyer, on the now defunct PSA airlines, to SF. It was no reservations & cost $15 on Fridays & Saturdays... not as much fun as a road trip, but I could cram some adventure into 24 hours. I love taking highway 101 from LA to SF... unbelievable beauty!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Looking forward to your photos.