They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Five on the 5th

Good Morning, I have been invited to join a group, a group of people who take and post 5 photos on the 5th of the month. I am excited to be part of this group started by Stephen Chapman at his blog (Click it)

Here are 5 photos I have taken.












If you have a moment, check out the others on Stephen's blog. There are some great and thought provoking photos.

Have a brilliant day, Dit

6 comments:

Stephen Chapman said...

Thanks for taking part - I love your cat!

about a boy said...

love it! great idea!

Nice to see StevieB said...

Wow, the skies are sooo blue.

Marie said...

Lovely shots. The sky at your place is awesome, blue like a summer day. Here it´s grey, grey, grey :-(. I really like your walldecoration and of course your nice cat. I´m a catwoman ;-).

MadeInScotland said...

Your cat has a funny looking paw you know. One with five toes.

Here's one of my pussy, should you be interested!

Made in Scotland: Picture This

ahoj

WAT said...

But you always take nice pics man.