They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Great Holiday





I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I really enjoyed my extra time off and the holiday. I did and enjoyed so much. Went on several hikes, some alone and some with friends. Took naps and went to see films, went shopping and ate.

Christmas Eve, I went to see the Las Posadas at Olvera Street and had a great time. Here are a few photos.















On Christmas day, I drove through a deserted Beverly Hills, stopped and enjoyed the surreal moment in time.





later I went home and relaxed until a friend came over.



We went to see "it's Complicated" and enjoyed the film. Was light and we found it funny. Saturday, I went hiking with a few friends at Temescal Canyon then to lunch. Hope you had a wonderful hoiiday and are ready to greet 2010. I know I am.

take care, Dit

1 comment:

Rick Bettencourt said...

I too had a relaxing holiday. Beverly Hills looks nice.