They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Five on the 5th

Good Morning, I am more than happy to participate in this months 5 on the 5th, hosted by Stephen Chapman. There are some really great photos on his blog. Check it out.

Here are 5 photos I have taken. I hope you enjoy.

Hiking in Griffith Park. On a clear day, you can see Malibu.




A view from the patio.




and last but not least . . .


I hope you all have a wonderful 5th of January.

Best wishes, Dit.

4 comments:

Stephen Chapman said...

Thanks for the great pics - it's FREEZING today in England!

Looking forward to going to Griffiths park in May/June!

Dr. Shilpa Vernekar said...

Interesting cloud patterns in the sky

Anonymous said...

I so love the pictures you take...
I really LOVE the one of you :)
You are such a beautiful man ya
know that :)

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!

Laurie

dit said...

Thank you all for the compliments.

@ Laurie, you are such a sweetie. Tackle you hugs too.