They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekends and finally some warmth

Good Morning, I hope this finds everyone in good spirits and refreshed after a good weekend.

This weekend was very enjoyable for me. Nothing too exciting, but exactly what I needed. I baked Blueberry Scones.



Hiked Runyon Canyon.



Did some window shopping for furniture.



and it was warm enough that I was able to lay in the sun.



I hope you had a great weekend too. So, what did you do?

Dit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah...I meant the scones...
Not really...I meant you :)
You're just to good lookin for your
own good!

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!

Laurie

Christopher said...

Mmmm...scones!