They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good Morning

Good Morning, I hope everyone is doing well. I have been pretty busy with several things. Entertaining friends and family, looking for work, taking a web design course. I have also been baking up a storm, everything from scones to cakes and all sort of yummy things.

Something else I have been working on is my online portfolio. have a look here, if you would like.

click here.


Today, I am trying to decide what to do. A bike ride to the beach or a hike/jog in the Hollywood hills. Hmmm . . . . .

What are you up to today?

Best wishes to you and yours, Dit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your web design,if you form image to same size would be perfect. specially on black background.
just my opinion.

dit said...

Dream Talker, Thank you for your input. Hope all is well with you.