They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Thursday, February 2, 2012

An odd and sad day

Today is an odd day. We have gotten test results that say our friend and one of our kittens, Oliver will not be with us long. He has a virus called Feline infectious peritonitis (FIP). We have been told by Vets that this is very rare. But this is our second kitten to have it in a year.



These two have been inseparable since the day we found them together in a cage at the rescue. I am not sure how well CeCe, his sister will do once he is no longer with us. Going through this twice in a year is more than taxing on the soul.



I am supposed to go to see a special friends new place. But feel it irresponsible to leave Oliver home alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how sad :( I am so sorry
for this :( I so wish I could
pray him better...I do not like
the lose of any animal...they are
just such wonderful four legged
children...
when i had to have my last cat
put to sleep back in 2004 i was
in tears...i watched her being
born and got attacked every night
while i slept by her...

My thoughts and prayers are with
you always my love!!!!!

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!

Laurie

dit said...

Thank you Laurie, I rerally appreciate you.