They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yummy Cake

Hello, it has been a while since my last posting. Have been busy with this that and the other. Had a great weekend. Just relaxing and enjoying the extra day off for Martin Luther King day. Over the weekend, I decided to make a Chocolate layer cake. It turned out delicious. The recipe called for 8 inch round cake pans. I searched high and low and most every store I went to only carried 9 inch pans. In the end of my search I went to a restaurant supply store called Surfas in Culver City, CA. WOW! That place is more than impressive.

Here are a few images of the cake making process.



Dusted the pans with cocoa.



Making the cake batter in the mixer.



Starting the frosting.



The baked cakes for the layers.



Finished cake.




Yum Yum. It is delicious! Even if I do say so myself.

5 comments:

dantallion said...

Holy crap, that looks good...

Troystopher said...

very nice... I would like one please!!! :0)

dit said...

It was so simple to make and most delicious too. I wish I could have invited you all.

Anonymous said...

that was a big piece you ate :)

dit said...

lol, I ate my share of it. However, I did share.