They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sweet Strawberries, bang up mornings and wishing you were somewhere else.



Here are the last of the sweet field fresh Strawberries a friend was so kind to deliver to us. I was not sure what to make with them, so, we have been enjoying them one at at time. It is hard to believe they are almost gone.

Today, on my way into work, I was rear ended thank goodness I had taken our Tahoe today and not the Saab. The lady said "I am so sorry, I did not see you!" I replied . . . . "Girl, you did not see this Tahoe? You don't see a bicycle (as someone rode by on one)It is rather difficult to miss a Tahoe." Thank goodness neither of us were hurt, her car hit the trailer hitch and her front bumper does not look so good. I guess its all in a day. lol



I am not really sure why most everyone wishes they were somewhere else. But today, I wish I were in Hawaii. Where would you wish to be?

7 comments:

YvesPaul said...

I think I'll be looking forward to be in San Francisco for a long while until I actually get there. But I have no concrete plans in mind. Maybe I should plan for Folsom.

Laurie said...

YUMMY strawberries! Makes my mouth
water. We don't get good ones here.
I don't know why the grocery just
won't carry a good one. I've been
going to the farmers market and
they have some decent ones.

I hope that lady will open her eyes
How can you NOT see the car in
front of you? I bet she was on her
cell phone.

I wish I was sleeping.......

HUGS!!!

dit said...

yvespaul, - I love San Francisco.

laurie, - Yes, Strawberries from the fields are best. I am not really sure what the grocers do to them to take any taste out. I almost asked her if she was texting. lol

Ganymede said...

Oh my. They are beautiful! Oh I'd like to have a bowl of strawberries and cream~~~

Rick Bettencourt said...

Thank God the accident wasn't worse.

WAT said...

The strawberries were good I'm sure. Whip cream baby! OH YES!

Never been rear-ended, and I don't want to be!

I'd love to be in Spain enjoying those boys!

This comment of mine is full of sexual innuendos and puns. Pardon.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that there weren't any injuries from that accident. I get so paranoid driving after being involved in one.