They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pork Chops, hold the applesauce. lol

I hope this finds everyone have a great Thursday. Almost the weekend. It will be Gay Pride weekend in Los Angeles and it looks like the weather is going to be great!

Last night for dinner, I made a spinach salad with cranberries, blue cheese and candied pecans. Also, Pork chops with a whole grain mustard sauce with a side of sautéed mushrooms on polenta. It turned out very yummy.





I am ready for summer and Barbeques with friends. How about you?

6 comments:

..... said...

is it u on your profile picture ? cuz u look pretty hot !!?

Laurie said...

Applesauce hold the porkchop.
That is me. The only sort of
'meat' product that I eat is
chicken or turkey. I'm a fruits
and veggies girl.

That salad looks yummy!


HUGS!!!!

A Lewis said...

Oh, so I see that we have ourselves a most excellent cook here....great! I'm one myself...love it, dig good food. The polenta sounds really delicious.

Anonymous said...

"I am ready for summer and Barbeques with friends. How about you?" What time can we come over? ;-)

I so love it when I see that a man can put together a great meal.

Diane said...

Is that your usual Thursday night dinner, and how do we get invited over?

WAT said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm