They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Love Ben Sherman

While I was in Las Vegas, I stopped by the Planet Hollywood and Miracle Miles shops. For the first time, I went into the Ben Sherman store. I have purchased a few items of their clothing over the years. But had yet to go into an actual store. Walking in, I fell in love with the clothing and the most current look. Check it sometime. I love the latest line of Mod.











I bought a few T-shirts while I was there. I simply love the entire look and collection.

4 comments:

Christopher said...

I LOVE me some Ben Sherman...great fits, definitely not made for the fattie American.

dit said...

Christopher, - it is so true. I am considered a slim build and I can not see myself fitting in most of the clothes. lol

YvesPaul said...

I love them too, I have a polo shirt from them with the perfect amount of flair. Although I do have to lose some weight for fashion in general... lol.

madhouse 6 said...

i too love some ben sherman, but it's not made for big guys like me :(