They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

You know its cold when . . .

Good Morning! WOW! Is it cold! Here is Southern California it does not often get this cold, at least in Los Angeles. So, you know its cold when . . . . well, I woke up this morning, found my way down the stairs, got a cup of coffee, then looked out to see steam coming off the water in the swimming pool. How wrong is that? lol

I hope you are all warm and dry. How cold is it where you are today?

10 comments:

Tony said...

Man! I told you to take care of the weaher ready for my visit?! What's this all about?

Michael Guy said...

It's 15 degrees here.

What was that you were saying about vapor rising from the swimming pool?

WAT said...

Let's see. I'm also in L.A. and YES IT IS COLD! LOLOL!

dit said...

Anthony, - Im trying. lol

Michael Guy, - 15 DEGREES! Thats so wrong on so many levels.

WAT, - It is huh! Jeez with the sun already. I'm waiting! lol

Anonymous said...

Yesterday we were in the single digits. Today it's no so bad, but we're getting snow.

dit said...

afod, - WOW! I would freeze to death. I don't know how you do it.

WillySmith said...

What's so weird about that? I keep the pool luxuriously hot enough to yield a bit of steam year 'round!

Jim said...

Wait a minute... you have a pool!?

Laurie said...

It's so cold here!! I can't take
it!!! In the summer it's to hot
and now it's to cold....
Oh wait! It's gonna be 70 this
weekend! Go figure!

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!

Poker Promotions said...

It is an amusing piece