They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Friday, June 5, 2009

Have an amazing weekend

I hope this finds everyone enjoying life. We have a few options this weekend, not really sure which we will take advantage of. One is to stay home and enjoy relaxation.

I am thinking about entering a photography contest, if I can choose a photo that I like enough. We will see.

So, what are you up to this weekend? whats going to make you smile?

3 comments:

Stephen said...

It is the Rose Festival here in Portland, with a parade tomorrow (which I hate) & Fleet Week (which I love).
I have Sundays & Mondays off. On Sunday, I plan to work in the garden & mabe invite friends ocver for cocktails in the garden in the evening. Do you gentleman want to come?

dit said...

Stephen, that sounds like a nice way to get friends together. Thank you for inviting us. We may take you up on that someday. I have only driven through Portland, but hear it's a nice place.

Anonymous said...

OOOO!!! I so hope you do enter
a photo contest!!!

I kinda get to relax this weekend.
At least until Josh needs to go
to his friends party...

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie