They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday, glorious Friday . . .

Happy Friday everyone, I hope you are all well and enjoying life, summer and all you can. Here are some fashion cupcakes for a sweet.







I found out about them via (here at Out Next)

Plans? . . . This weekend, I am excited to go on a Photo walk on Saturday with other photographers. Then, I need to go through my photos to see what I have to entera photo contest. Wish me luck, lol. I plan a hike and I hope to make Peach Cobbler, invite a few friends over and have smiles, good conversation and share the simple things that make life grand. I hope you have a wonderful weekend too. So, do tell, what are your weekend thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man...Isn't this just the
greatest...I've been doing a
WII-OUT for the past four days
and I gained a pound :( Now I
look at those yummy cupcakes and
I'm about to burst my zipper :(
The look good enough to be worth
the extra poundage :)

Don't have much going on this
weekend...I do get to sleep in
for a while tomorrow...I hope...
I really do hope...

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie