They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Morning

Good Morning Sunshine,

I hope everyone is relaxed from a wonderful weekend. We had a busy and lazy weekend. A great friend, and more like a family member visited us on Friday night. We had a great time, went to dinner then into West Hollywood for a Millions of Milkshakes treat, then go on a walk about to see who and what was going on.



I got a Medium Miley, which was designed or created by Miley Cyrus. Was delicious, but pretty sweet.

Saturday, we enjoyed the fall sunshine. Then, it got lazy, we did not do much of anything from Saturday afternoon through Sunday night. lol Am I hibernating? I never thought of myself as a bear. lol

So, what did you do? Come on, we are waiting. lol

Dit

3 comments:

A Lewis said...

Tended to my H1N1-virus-laden husband. He's much better today.

dit said...

Glad to hear he is feeling better Lewis. Take care, that H1N1 can be brutal. You already know. Eh? Take care, Dit

Steven said...

I wish I had some lazy time over the past weekend, but at least it was a "busy good." :-)

Hard to think of any possibly "hibernating" in California; particularly WeHo. :-)