They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A few things . . .


Good Morning Sunshine,

So, here are a few things I have noticed and found since we last chatted. lol

Last night I went to Starbucks and they were constructing Holiday cheer from boxes. Free with purchase of a gift card, is a folded piece of red lint with some green skittles stuck to the side.

Levi is NOT showing his Johnson. (who cares?)

and what I thought was a pretty good list of 10 realizations and ideas for living.


1. There are no rights and wrongs, or goods or bads.

2. Stay moderate versus extreme.

3. Learn how your body functions and know how to support it (whether you choose to do it or not)

4. Love your bed; you spend 1/3of your life in it.

5. Have a weekly "date night" even if you are alone.

6. Realize that you cannot control another person's opinion of you.

7. Take at least one vacation a year with NO AGENDA, which means once you get to where you are going, experience every minute without a plan.

8. If your intial reaction to something is to say "no," say "let me think about it" instead.

9. Take a really good laugh at yourself every now and then.

10. Make out in the back seat of a taxi (preferably with someone you know).


I hope you are all warm and have something to look forward to.

Dit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like those :)
I really like the laughing at
yourself every now and then...That
is something that I do all the
time...I love to laugh and if I
can't laugh at 'OOPS UPS' then
what can I laugh at...


TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!

Laurie