They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Monday, November 23, 2009

Gotta love a Short Week

Warning, short week ahead! Yeah! I hope everyone had a great weekend. We had a little of everything.

Saturday, I hiked Runyon, which felt great as I had not been in awhile. Saturday night, we really enjoyed the film 2012. Great special effects and I was amazed at how the recreated Los Angeles to destroy.

Sunday, relaxed, worked on my website and went to the Marina and got a big fat piece of Red Velvet cake. lol

Many of you have this week off, lucky you. I have Thursday and Friday off with the weekend. So, I nice 4 day holiday. Still deciding what to go. We are thinking about going to Las Vegas, but not sure yet. We will see. So, what are your plans?

No comments: