They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar eclipse of the heart?



Last night we had a lunar eclipse. You can barely see the crescent shaped light. This is a photo I took of it, not that great a shot. But at the same time not bad for the camera I have. 8-). Not an eclipse of the heart, well maybe more the soul . . . just a little, not too much. lol

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Your picture looks like mine.
I couldn't get a good one of it
and I even tried to hold it up to
the binnoculars.

The Balunky Journals said...

im back mate! glad to hear you're well

Sincerely, King Bitch said...

It was cloudy in Bitchville, so I couldn't see the eclipse! =(