They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cooper Update

Hello, First, I am sorry I have been M.I.A. Life is rather busy and so is work. However, here are a few updated photos of Cooper. My goodness they grow up so quickly. Is he not adorable!







We are also headed to Las Vegas in a few days. I am meeting Cooper's Mom. Going to have fun, gamble a little, hang by the pool and check out the Mercedes aka, the German. lol

Hope each of you are in good spirits and doing well.

Enjoy.

6 comments:

A Lewis said...

Adorable! A very handsome lad indeed.

Laurie said...

He's getting so big! I love the
last picture. Just wanna snuggle
into him and hold him.

Be safe and have fun this weekend!

HUGS!!!!!!

Tony said...

OK, I'm not even a pet person and even I think he's adorable :-)

YvesPaul said...

Completely adorable! Aw...

Rick Bettencourt said...

Awww, what a cutie.

WAT said...

Hello Cooper!

WOW! He IS getting big! AW!