They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol - US artist (1928 - 1987)

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

weeks that fly . . . .

Weeks that fly by, as if they had wings. I hope everyone is doing well, I have been extra busy this week, both with work and socially.









Monday night we joined friends at the CheeseCake Factory in the Marina. Last night we were out late also.

Then, last minute, we decide to head to Las Vegas on Friday night . . . something about a road trip, guys, underwear and a gift card of a large amount. Maybe I should buy this T-Shirt? lol



I hope you are well and as glad as I am that we have someone new in the White House. Plan an adventure this weekend. what sounds fun to you? Come on now . . . you've come this far . . . leave a comment now . . . you know you wanna! Wink, wink . . . check it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think just wearing that shirt could lead to adventures on its own. ;)

WAT said...

I do say that the general mood of people lately is very different, as if we have finally been released from the horrors of the Bush presidency. People have been most upbeat at my office and everywhere in general now that our new President has a command of the English language.

Diane said...

Now are you going to wear the Weiner t-shirt while you're in Vegas? My aloe vera is in bloom with spiky orange blossoms, too.

Laurie said...

WATER!!! BEACH!!! To bad I don't
live right there :( I think that
has been the hardest thing for me
being here in north Texas...We
only have lakes and those are just
GROSS at these times....

I dare you to buy that shirt....
AND WEAR IT :D

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are balancing work and the social life and not letting work take over. Great photos as always. Hope the time in Sin City was a blast.